Information and setting options
For this website to function correctly, we sometimes store small files – called cookies – on your machine. Most large websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website leaves on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit the website. This allows the portal to "remember" certain entries and settings (e.g. logon, language, font size and other display preferences) for a certain length of time. As a result, you do not have to set these again each time you visit the website and navigate on it.
- Authenticating and identifying you when you use our websites and applications so that we can provide you with the services you are requesting.
- Providing the websites and applications from Festool that you are using Storing your settings or the position you were at when you finished using a website or an application from Festool.
- Measuring your use of websites and applications from Festool so that we can improve them and adapt our websites and online services to what you are likely to be interested in.
- Understanding your probable interests so that we can provide you with more relevant content on the Festool site.
The functions and properties of individual cookies are described below:
- Behaviour cookies for statistics
- BT_ctst: Is used to check if cookies can be set.
- BT_pdc: Is used to check if cookies can be set.
- BT_sdc: Includes Base64- encoded Data of the current session (referrer, number of PIs, length of session), for personalization.
- eTracker-ID: Necessary to use Analytics features.
- et_coid: Cookie recognition etracker Analytics
- Functional cookies for your convenience
- acceptcookies: If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to functional limitations.
- cookiestage: If you do not accept cookies, this can lead to functional limitations.
- Essential cookies for basic functions
- ASP.NET_SessionID: Necessary to use the application.
- TS01c73da9: Necessary to use the application.
Control over cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies according to your preference. This site explains how: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ . You can delete all the cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored. However, you may then have to make some settings manually whenever you visit a page; also you may have to accept that many functions will be impaired.
You can use the selection below to control which types of cookies are permitted for you on the Festool page:
|Cookie naam||Cookie beschrijving||Cookie categorie|
|BT_ctst||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|BT_sdc||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|ist||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|noWS_SQskd9||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|$name||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|_ga||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|_gat_UA-85341031-1||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|_gat_UA-85341031-2||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|_gid||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|_vm_s||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|_vm_u||Behaviour cookies for statistics|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Essential cookies for basic functions|
|TS01c73da9||Essential cookies for basic functions|